Thursday, March 5, 2009

1st of MARCH is my big day.....




01.03.2009(sun) raining day
The night of 28 feb… my closed friends helped me to celebrate my birthday…..
There are shieh er, jia han, gaik chin, cosway, tat, loon,yih, leong, sheue yee and victor….
They chose at bali café…. As I think that café is quite nice and romantic place…
So that I can enjoy my bd wif the song and the bali style……
Really thanks for them…….
After that they bought a cake for me……
So that I can blow the candle of 20 yo…they now all called me uncle d…..
It’s seem like really old d…. now I getting 20 d…
No longer 19 yo d….
Is that means I need to be more matured???
Dun act like a childish anymore….
I need to consider many things in my life now no matter in family matter, my study, and so on…..
However, in the love matter I think I should leave it behind… so that I dun think too much coz the thing I need to consider is too much d..
I scare I can’t afford it…..
So, I will try my best to pass my life more wonderful…..i promise myself…..

When the time I blew the candle.. I had make 3 wishes…
The first wishes is I hope that all people I know will getting happier and healthy…..
The second wishes is I hope that my friends and family members’s wishes may all come true ya….
And the last one I need to keep it as a secret…..^^ dun wan to let u know….^^

Anyway…. I really thanked to my all closed friends and friends that help me celebrating my bd n send me bd sms…. Really thanks to u all…
Aldo my closed friend, junyean can’t celebrate wif me…. But he had phoned to wish me d…so I accept ur wish ya…^^
And thanks for my sis ‘s present… ham toast…haha….
She had bought it for me frm her secondary school…. As the ham toast was my favourite food during my secondary school time…. I long time didn’t go to canteen to buy it d since I graduated in yr 2006……
And the last one but not less of course is my mom…. She gave me a big “ang pau”……
As I grown up to 20 yo… wishing me the best for my 20 yo bd….
Thanks to all of ur guys……

No comments:

Post a Comment