Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kampar-----〉UTAR-----Coffee Bean------〉accident?????

PART 1
The clock showed 8.15am…. I woke up early and went to take bath……
As we wanted to go UTAR( at Kampar) at 9am……as we were late already….
I faster knowed the door to wake up loon them… luckily they woke up that time……

After we all finishing our bath, we started our journey to Kampar……
As we all were not having our breakfast…so we decided to eat at food court along the highway….

There were so many malay food so I decided to eat nasi kandar…..
When the waitress took the dish for me…. I asked her to give me a fried chicken….
Then she took a drumstick without covered and display outside the table…as there were many flies around the fried chicken…
I asked her to help me changing the chicken that within covered one… how I know she said without cover more fresh and just finishing frying….. she said that one is better…
That time I really don’t want to say to that waitress…finally I just agreed what she said and took the drumstick…
After eating my nasi kandar….we continued our journey….
On the way to Kampar, I worried about my stomach..
Worrying about my stomach getting pain and food poisoning…
That time I really scared about it then I cursed the waitress…if I getting not well I sure will come back to find her to revenge….luckily nothing happened to me…..haha….

After 3 hours journey, we finally arrived UTAR…. Loon had driven 3 hours car and I was sleeping for 3 hours… I really nice…haha……
Let me tell u the truth of UTAR life to be……
UTAR is a really nice place to study…. UTAR is surrounded by forest and lakes……
It’s quite hot at there….. and within 5km of university area just has one hypermarket…
That is TESCO.. feeling great right????haha….. if u ask me whether will want continue my study at UTAR or not… I will said DON’T WANT…..

KAMPAR is really a countryside…..there is nothing one….
It is worse than ALOR STAR….although many people admit AS is kampung d…
I’m not say UTAR is not good….. just I don’t like the living style…as I prefer city life like in PENANG… I can’t stay at KAMPAR little small town and keeping me inside there…
I will become crazy and mad….haha..so, I decided to study at KL better.. Although I not really like KL busy life…..

Actually the purpose of going to UTAR is to ask about our course… who knew that loon, victor, sheue yee, cheng ho and me not decided to study at UTAR d…..
Then we all just backed to PG without asking anymore…. We brought nothing back to PG unless buying the application form…. That was bringing us a big satisfaction of it…haha…..

On the way back to PG.. Abuba called us to go Cameron Highlands….
Weo told them we ‘re not going d…as the loon’s car maybe in trouble if we drive through the mountain… finally we’re not following them….

After that, we went to Pacific(in Butterworth)..as we planned to watch movie at there…
Who knew that the movie we wanted to watch didn’t show at cinema….after that we just window shopping around Pacific……
After having our dinner at Pacific…w erushed back to PG d because it was late d….
The time we passed PG Bridge is about 8.30pm… is “60 earth hour”
We thought to switch off the lamp to save the earth….
But we not did it… as we really did it..then the driver can’t see us then accident will happened… that time just bring a lot of problems to us and the earth also…haha….

No comments:

Post a Comment