Thursday, March 12, 2009

i make decision d......



12.03.2009(thurs) sunny day
Today my friends and I went to meet ah wan…
As we long time not saw him d…besides we still need about our future studies after graduate…… we need to get his advices to help us easily to decide where we should study in coming days….

U know why need ah wan to help us to make decision.????
He is our GOD….. our respected GOD…
Haha.. actually he is our tuition teacher…
However, people will ask us study college d why still need to hire a teacher at outside….
As we will give the answer is the lecturer in PG tarc dunno how to teach…
Some lecturer are sucked…..haha… so we just decided to have a tuition outside one…
Seriously I need to thank ah wan…. As he really helps me a lot in this 2 years diploma…
If not him…… I’ll not easily pass all my papers…. THANKS A LOT YA SIR…….^^

Haha…. Continue back my topic…..
Ah wan told us to study AFA at kl… asking us no need to study AAC…as he said just wasting time n money to study AAC…
If we dun wan study ACCA …… he said we better continue our degree at any colleges or UTAR…..
So after listening what he said….. I decided to study AFA in kl… as the pro is more than cons…….

But one thing I need to consider is……I will miss my friends in pg…. now we all need to decide where should we further our study d…..
Everybody need to make decision now……
Then we all will separated in different place d… I don’t know we still can meet or not..
Haix……I scare I can’t meet all of my friends…
I and loon, cheng ho and pei joo them will go kl study…..but some are not…..
Especially abuba, pj, jesus, mc, yi yiing them….. I really scare about it…. Scare can’t meet them all…..i still remember We all really happily together during the time in pg..

I really enjoy it when we all going out to play……such as chatting at coffee island… swimming…..shopping…..watching movie…..travelling…… clubbing….
I really miss that……..
I scare during the farewell time… I scare will cry and hug u all…..
I dun like that moment happened…..huhuhu…. I dun like all my friends will cry one….
I dun like it……
But we have no choice……. We all need to choose the way we all want to go…..
I just hope that in coming days we all can happily meet together and play together,…….
And I hope all will stay happily and healthy no matter where u all been…….
God will bless u all…….^^

No comments:

Post a Comment