Thursday, March 19, 2009

when all thing becoming strange......

18.03.2009(wed) sunny day
I didn’t know why today becoming strange…..
I felt is not a normal day for me….but it is quite a lucky day…
As everything that happened in front us was good one….

Today I went to watch movie at Gurney Plaza with my classmates…….
With loon, mc,jesus, cheng ho, yi yiing and pei joo and another 2 jesus’s housemate that are kido and lian jun…..
We went to watch movie called “Race to Witch Mountain"…..

On Wednesday watching movie will be cheaper…..
So, we needed to go earlier to buy the movie ticket….
So, loon, mc and me went earlier to buy ticket..
After buying the ticket was still early..so we decided to have our dinner at Nandos…..
We ordered 2 sets of quarter chicken meal….as mc ate d..so she just ordered a lemon tea….
The qurter meal is really nice… I like to eat the perri chips….

After having our dinner..we went for a walk… and shopping around new wings…
After that we went to Mc’d to buy sundae choc……
Then we continue to walk around shops….

Suddenly thinking to call Will…as I knew he just around gurney area….
So I called him to meet… as mei chen and loon also wanted to see him…
So we both met in front Nandos…..we just chatted a while because our movie was shown d..we just promised we meet at kl when I continue my study at kl…..^^

Hehe…here’s the strange thing happened to us….
When we get in the cinema…. We just straight get in the cinemas without showing the ticket…. However, the workers also dind’t take any action to ask us showing him the ticket….. maybe the worker was day dreaming….hehe….
After watching the movie… I just opened my wallet and saw 3 non-teared tickets….
I just realized I have forgotten to give the workers to check it….haha..
It’s seem like we watch the movie for free one..but actually was not….
Just feeling about it….

Besides when loon went to payroll station to pay the carpark ticket…
The strange thing happened again…
Loon put 20 dollars into the machine for paying 2 cars…..
However, the balances paid by the machine was more than we paid…..
We have earn 9.50 dollars more…haha..
How can 2 strange things happened to us…. But I quite happy to it… it’s a lucky day to me n my friends…haha…..



I just realized this tickets was inside my pocket…haha

The balances that we get…..

No comments:

Post a Comment