Wednesday, March 18, 2009

meeting a KL friend^^

Today night I went to meet Will(my online P friend) since I persuaded loon to go paradise beach…as I can meet will at there…
I know Will since year 2007…almost 2 years d…..
But we never chat before or meet before…
We just sms or msn…

But today really lucky..as he comes to pg for a 3 days trip….
Besides he stays at paradise hotel that just nearby my hostel area….
I felt excited to meet him…
We meet at beach at midnight…we chat a lot of things… he is a nice guy when chatting with him….

We chat for a while and went back d as loon, jesus and cheng ho were waiting me….

Although we both just chat for a while…but he is a nice friend…. I’m glad to know him….. haha…..
Will …. When I am going to kl to further my study…when free we meet out together ya….^^ wait for me ya….^^

No comments:

Post a Comment