Sunday, March 29, 2009

26.03.2009(thurs ) sunny day

This few days I had no mood to update my blog…..
Don’t know the reason why….. I think maybe this few days didn’t bring any special to me…..
Yesterday, we had a BBQ party in our hostel..
It’s just for our housemates……as we long time not gathered together to have a party since a year ago……

During the time we made fire… I really not good on it.. cosway,victor and me were trying to make fire for our BBQ purpose…..
We did it for more than 30mins..but we still not get the fire… we all seem like the fool child played fire…haha… leong can’t control his patient d…. he went down to help us to make the fire… At last, within 15 mins we get blaze d…haha….. I really not good on working…. I need to practice d…
And gaik chin and loon were busying in the kitchen…..
After getting the fire, we all sat together to barbecue….
We have been a long time not gathered together d…..
When sitting around, I saw many edacious’s look….they all busy to eat the food, including me….hehe…..


I like the time we gathered, laughed, and played together….
Leongand gaik chin’s laughing sound……
I gonna miss leong teeth also…haha….
I will miss my roommates..no matter yih or leong…. They actually treat me good..
I know that…..

Although all people will go away and choose the way they want…
We’re having a great and sadness memory at here…..
However, I still will miss my housemates.. the home sweet home….
Number 24, lorong lembak permai 6, tanjung bungah…..

The happy memory will always keep inside my memory card……
I’m gonna miss u all….

No comments:

Post a Comment