Monday, March 30, 2009

Kampar-----〉UTAR-- --- >Coffee Bean------〉accident?????

PART 3
After coming back from coffee bean….suddenly abuba sms asking whether sleep or not…
So I straight called her…I felt shocked when knowing that they have an accident when on the way back to PG frm Cameron highlands…..

She told me her car was accidently bumped into a ditch…
The ditch was fulled with water……
They were very lucky as the car didn’t crash to the cliff..or not I will not see them all anymore……

Luckily many drivers passed by and help them to pull out the car…
Or not I didn’t know who can help them… that time the weather of Cameron highland is cold….full with mist….and raining there…..it’s really dangerous…….
Luckily they all can arrived here safety……or not I will worry so much one…

No comments:

Post a Comment