Thursday, March 12, 2009

Marley and Me............


11.03.2009(wed) raining day
Today I went out with my gang to watch a movie…..
It’s called “Marley and me”…..
It’s really a nice and touching movie….

The story is said about the life of a dog and its owner and his family…..
The dos was called Marley…… it had been the owner’s pet since it was small…
That time Marley was really cute….

However, when it grown up…. It brings a lot of problem to their family….. After the owner and his wife born three children ….Their problem becomes worse…….
The dog always brings a lot of problem to them…. No matter disturb their children sleeping and bite all the things it wants…..
They have the motivation to abandon Marley… but they not do that…….
As they think it is the part of their family member d……

After their chidren grown up become a primary school student….
Their relationship between Marley and his family become closed……..
During the time the children coming from school…. Marley will stand along the street to wait them back…. I like this part very much… as it’s really touching…. The dog is getting older and wanna die d… but still want to wait the children back from school… really touching….. that time my tear suddenly weeped out….. I also don’t know why….… haha……

The story ended with Marley died in peace…. As he getting older and sick….
The owner and his family buried Marley in front the courtyard…….the children still write letters to Marley to remember it……and his wife bury a special gift with Marley to yearn Marley……
during the time Marley died….. I heard many ppl snotty sound….. I saw pei joo, yi yiing and jesus crying d….. haha… that time they were finding tissue to wipe up the tears….
That time I cried for a while.. however inside the cinema no people knew about I was crying….. so when pj asked me whether got cried or not……. I told her I not crying….haha……
However, I like this movie very nice…. The story is great…… if who not watch this movie yet….. faster go to watch… it’s quite interesting and a great movie….^^

No comments:

Post a Comment