Thursday, March 5, 2009

MOIS fulled of SUCKED......


04.03.2009(wed) sunny day
Today we all went to MOIS clubbing…….
This is the first time I go pg pub clubbing since I study at pg for 2 yrs and never come before…….
The first time I entered the MOIS was sucked…. I dun like the dancing stage…
It’s really small….MOS of Subang jaya one is bigger than MOIS one……..
Besides, ppl at MOIS one all were smoking one…
My clothes were fulled of cigarettes smell………….. I really hate de smell…
I almost fainted at there…… after that, jesus brought me outside to see the FAME and MOMO… as I wan to know all the pub’s location….
So, next time I can brought my friends go clubbing….go to c leng zai(hokkien words)….
It’s mean handsome guy….….haha…..

After that, I went inside again and drink a lot of liquor….
That time I knew that I almost drunk d….. and I dun allow myself drunk…..
That time I didn’t know why I’ll felt like this…..
This is because I really scared that I will simply say anything once I was drunk….
No matter my happy things or sad things…..
So, I forced myself must not be drunk…..i was standing alone there and watch the dancing stage…. N that time really had no mood to dance again…..watching the ppl dancing…drinking….. hugging…….
Suddenly, my mind was fulled of sadness…. Somemore feeling want to cry….
Really not good that feeling of MOIS….it’s make me thinking back the memory that happened before….. I really dun wan this happened…aldo I d forgot all the things d…..
Mayb everytime I stand alone there I will think back many things……….. I really dun wan this happened
But I can’t……

After keeping quiet a while… I felt getting well…
It is because I want to laugh d…. as some of my friends drunk d…..
They seem like dunno anything happened to them… they said anything that was impossible for them to say in front ppl… some of them said I like u very much..and simply kissing guy on the street.…..
Besides something quite funny was they kept saying that they were not drunk…haha….
After sawing their cute cute and drunk drunk face.. actually I forgot all the sadness d…..
Thanks for them entertaining me…haha



me n mei chen,.....
phaik ji n me...

No comments:

Post a Comment