Thursday, March 5, 2009

pressure......pressure.......pressure....


05.03.2009(thurs) sunny day
when I arrived alor star home….. I taught that I really can rest at my home sweet home….after coming back frm busy town(penang) ….
As tomorrow have no class….so I can back earlier…..
Who knew that once I entered my house… my sis said “kor….u still dare to come back home….?? U get a BAD result!!!!!”
After listening what she said… my mom continued blamed me about that I not try so hard to study…. As this sem result is really bad..i just get one A-, 2 b+ , 1 b- and 2 c+….My CGPA dropped until 3.3++........ now i can't achieve my goal of 3.5 d.....

is a long distance to my goal...really sad about it....

aldo I passed all my final exam, but they keep saying that I not hardworking…..
That time I really angry about it… suddenly I shouted my mom “ u really wanna me die is it” …”I try my best d but I still can’t get better result”
After that I closed the door hiding myself inside my room…… I really sad about that my mom didn’t console me or give any support to me…I know that I really bad like this…as say so loud voice to my mom… I really sorry to her…… but wat I need is my parents supporting me and caring about me…..But they’re not….
They always think that they d know about me…but actually they’re not…

I know that I not put more efforts in my study…. I get this kind of result…
I deserved it….. I know that…..
I always think that what if I study hard and not always go out playing I sure can get many A’s in my exam……
I always think that what if I put more efforts in my study… then I can get better result…..Then I can get scholarship…..
But now it’s just a dream for me……

However, I quite satisfied for it d… as I at least I know that I can graduate d…as I passed all my exam d…….. I just need to promise myself study hard in future for my advance…. No matter study at kl or pg I need to study hard d…dun play play d……I want to pass my all ACCA papers
I wan be a professional chartered accountant……

No comments:

Post a Comment