Friday, March 6, 2009

Studying in PG or KL???????


06.03.2009(fri) raining day
The same question and thing are around my mind this week is where should I continue my study???
At kl…..the busy town???? Or pg???? more familiar town for me???
Now I knew that I can graduate in May of 2009….
But one thing I need to consider is study at kl or pg……
I really confuse about it….
If I study at kl….. I’ll waste a lot of money…… no matter in my cost of living or my fees…shopping….haha… I think shopping will waste my money more…..haha....
One thing I worry is I scare once I go kl I scare I always go to play or solicited by the kl life…….scare I too enjoy kl life…….then will neglect my study….then I can’t graduate n pass my ACCA d……hiax….
Another things is If I study at pg… I will waste more time… if study my adv diploma at pg will need 2 n half years…..however, if study at kl all I need just 2 years… it saved half years… I will be late graduate compare to study at kl……but study at pg will save more…… what should I do……???

Just now my cousin called me…she asked me about my study… I told her everything…… after listening what I said….she asked me study at kl better…….
She said it will be more easy for me… although I knew that is really tough for me……
She ask me put more efforts can d… she said if u think u can u can………
Besides, she gave many good reasons for me to study at kl…. After thinking back what she said is right….. I’ll consider her suggestion…..

But I still want to study at pg…as I have adapted to stay at pg for 2 years…
I have enjoy my life at pg d…….i really miss my pg life…I scared I can’t fit myself at kl…..
I scare once I study kl… I scare everyday I wake up I need to face the busy town…….
Need to sit LRT….. need to face the complicated life of city…..really scare about it….

Haix… where should I study???? Who can tell me???.. who can help me??? Any suggestions????

No comments:

Post a Comment