Saturday, February 28, 2009

Really surprised me......^^

25.02.2009(wed) raining day
Today was really surprising me………
My all pg friends came to alor star find me…..
At first I knew that abuba will come to AS today as she said want to eat kedah food……
However, at noon abuba called that saying they cancelled the AS trip d….
As she said the reason is phaik ji n mei chen them were busy and can’t come d…..
So, that time I really expected they will not come d…. so I not mind so much…
As they always say want coming here but never come before…..

Haha… how I know that this time they just played me…..
When I was log on the internet…. Suddenly I heard that a guy calling me..
So I went out the room and saw who was that….
That is loon……. So , I opened the door to let him get into my house……
Suddenly phaik ji them appeared in front my eyes…..
There were 7 person standing outside my house……
They are abuba, phaik ji, mei chen, loon, jesus, wan jun and yang chuang….
That time they still bring a “small girl” cake and tiramishu cake….
I really surprise about it..
That time I really touched about they come so far to celebrate my birthday….Although is 4 days earlier than my birthday……
At first abuba taught that I like to eat tiramishu cake……so, they just bought a tiramishu cake for me…..
Actually I like to eat chocolate cake…..hehe…
But that time I really happy about it… the cake is delicious… I like the flavor also…
Thanks you all guys ya…. I really appreciate it….

After that I brought them go to eat lemak laksa.. as it is famous in AS…
Who knew that abuba said not nice to eat….
Mayb the laksa we bought is quite cold d…..the workers didn’t make it hot…so It felt not nice to eat…. Nvm…. Next time I bring u to eat asma laksa ya…haha….

After that we go star parade to play bowling and skating…..
I like to play bowling coz I seem like can strongly throw the ball to hit the goal…..
It seems like hitting my enemy….it’s feeling great…haha….
After that loon them wanted to play skating…..
I really scare about skating… as I not really know to play ice skating at sunway before….
Aldo I like it… but I don’t like falling down….haha…
After forcing by them all … so I just went to play it….
After playing a while.. I think that skating is easier than ice skating…..
Luckily abuba and jesus taught me to play…Or not I also not goo d in playing about it….^^

During the dinner time we went to Wang Tepus there to have Thailand food……
It’s really nice that we can eat thai food…..besides abuba and I ordered a coconut jelly to eat… it’s delicious also…..^^
Before they backed to pg..….we still go to eat puri that near Taman Rakyat…..
During that time I really want to order a puri to eat one….however, my stomach was fulled d.. so I not dare to order… scare will getting fatter……

Today I really surprised about that they will come to celebrate my birthday……
I said thanks to them all….. I really appreciate it… I said real one….^^




the "little girl" cake.... actually is my closed friends wan calling girl..haha

playing bowling at star parade(alor star)......haix....i'm not good in playing bowling...just get 74....

pic taking after finish playing bowling........dunno which one is my leg d...mayb the fattest one...haha...


pic taking in front the skating rink.....



2 comments: