Friday, February 27, 2009

KL and Genting trip 2009(part 3)

DAY 5
After check out frm genting….. we went back to KL….
We went to Time Square again..
Having our dinner at Sushi King…..
That time abuba came to meet us… I introduced her to my another 2 friends….
Abuba quite shy that time… after that she just back d…..
We three went shopping for a few mins as we need to watch wait for watching our movie…..
While we shopping .. we saw many handsome guy…. And frm them I know to differentiate who is p and who is normal… as I not really pro like them la…haha…..
And thanks for learning frm them this skill…haha…..

DAY 6

The last day at kl d…… after packing my luggage… Jeremy fetched me back to kl…
As I need to go back pg by bus at 4.30pm……
Before going back… I n him n abuba went to sungei wang to hv our lunch at kim gary restaurant….^^
At there we still some photo.. we all look like “sampat” guy la….haha…..
after having lunch I went to a shop lot to buy a handbag….
So that I will not feel so empty when back to pg…as I didn’t buy anything to myself during this 6 days kl trip…..
After that Jeremy fetched us to Pudu Station……then I back at 5 pm as we still need to wait the bus…..haha…


At last we finish our 6 days trip d…….at first I felt not fun at all during at kl……
But after thinking back … it’s really fun… especially during go for clubbing and the day at genting….
Firstly, at MOS clubbing it’s really great…. It’s happy to go together wif abuba n mei chen them…
I really enjoy at there…. I promised myself I will go there again wif them so that we can play and dance together
Secondly, I really cherish about I can meet Gabriel and Jeremy there…
Although we three have no enough time to meet together... and we three still can’t ”sampat” together until we all crazy….
Nvm la… when next time I come to kl study d we continue “sampat” again n see leng zai ya…haha…… Jeremy n Gabriel……. WAIT ME YA…. Haha…..

Aldo I came kl for 6 days I just regret that I didn’t really shopping at all…
As mayb I too tired d… too tired on walking frm KTM to MONORIAL and to STARLINE…
Walk to here to there….. the body full of sweat…….so will not hv mood to shopping….
I didn’t buy anything I like…… i think next time I need to enjoy my shopping…
To buy a lot of things I want…haha…

Therefore, KL…..U WAIT ME YA……..






taken in Kim Gary Restaurant(sungei wang).... actually many ppl around us ons... we really shy and "sampat" took pic at there...haha....


me n abuba......



me n jeremy.....




No comments:

Post a Comment