Friday, February 6, 2009

Finally finish my exam d.....^^

5 feb 2009(fri) sunny



wakaka...finally my exam finished d......
at last i can rest for a 3 weeks holiday n go to relax a while.....
it's been a long time not write blog d.. so let me conlude about what had happened for this week...

it really makes me tired for whole week and i can't easily enjoy my cny's holiday..

however in the first week of cny i still enjoy it because A closed friend frm mlk coming to find me in Penang…
For sure I brought him go to eat a lot of pg food that is yummy n delicious one…….For example pg laksa, cendol, seafood, chicken rice, wantan mee n so on,,,,
Hoping that not disappointed him for the 4 days trip in pg n forgiving me if u getting fatter…hahaha….

After that I having exam frm 3 to 5 feb… I spent whole day to study my financial management n law…… hoping that can score on both subjects…
However, during de exam hall I didn’t know how to do the financial test… I just a stupid guy that did not revision back my tutorial (exercise) as the questions that came out is 100% same like the tutorial…I felt regret that I didn’t study hard……now I just hope that I can pass my exam…..

Another thing that makes me feeling sad n no mood one is for my exam day….
I received a news from my friend saying that our coursemate has been pass away because of a severe car crash….. I felt shocked after listening this news….
Although I don’t know about him…but we will always meet in college during the lecture hour…
Suddenly feeling that we can’t c him anymore in college….feeling that someone will be disappeared in our life forever n forever….. feeling sad to say about it….
It just makes me thinking that we can’t expect what will happened in future….
But we just can promise ourselves that we need to do the best thing we can do from now….
To fight for our life…..
So that we will not regret in future……

No comments:

Post a Comment