Monday, January 26, 2009

26.01.2009(mon) sunny day

26.01.2009(mon) sunny day
Feeling bored in the 1st of CNY as we just went to the temple and my uncle’s house to pray and get “ang pau”…….
After that, we just sit at home and watching movie..
And me…. I online played my pet society and msn with others…….

At night suddenly “man power” called me…actually she is my friend…..
The reason why I call her is man power just because she is stronger than me….
Haha…..
She has been hospitalized today as she getting food poisoning……
Maybe I think she sure eat lots of delicious just will like this one…
Then now she stay at the 5 star room hospital watching astro….She told me just now…..
Haha… she really get a big “ang pau” on the 1st day of CNY….
Hoping that she in a pink of health…….^^

No comments:

Post a Comment