Thursday, January 22, 2009

22.01.2009(thurs) sunny day

Finally today I chat with my roommate already after 2 months argument…….
Don’t know why I feel want to chat with him….


Maybe I think that if I not chat and discuss with him….I sure that he will not continue his study already…..

The reason why he not study now and still stay with me at hostel is he can’t pass the exam and had been barred from college….. and now he stay at hostel doing nothing for almost one year…..besides , he also not dare to let his parents to know about it…

Therefore I just dare to chat with him and asked him go to ask other college’s intake…
So that he can continue study at outside….so that will not waste his time and money……..


However, after chatting with him, he really followed me to go other colleges to ask about the registration…. I felt that he changed a lot cause he will listen what I say already….. it’s maybe that we both keeping silent for 2 months… when I chat with him he thinks what I said is right one… so he will just do it….

Now I just hope that he really understand what I mean and not make his parents, all his closed friends and me disappointing about him anymore…….

After he is changing to study at other college, I can’t help him in his study anymore….
The only way is I just hope and pray for him…


Hoping that he really focuses on his study for his future use….

No comments:

Post a Comment