Saturday, January 24, 2009

25.01.2009

25.01.2009(sat) sunny day

Today at hometown…I went to meet a “very very” closed friend as he back from kl to celebrate cny this year…
Long time not see him d…just went his house have some chit-chat……


Actually today I wanted to tell him about that I am plu one….
However just not dare to tell him…..
Besides, he told me about he is confusing now and facing a lot of problems…..No matter at his work or family also…. I really worried about him…..


So, then I not dare to tell him about my things already…cause scare him will worry about me….

Actually he is my best friend in my life…
I know him more than 13 years…. I really hope that he can accept me as what kind of people……
Actually when the day I confirm I am plu…he should be the first people that need to know about it…..however, I just never tell him…..


Why???? Why??? The reason why???

It is because I can’t loss a friend like him….i really can’t……
Sometime I regret that everytime he tells me about his privacy… I sure listen one…
But sometime he asks me about me I just keep silent….

”Am I do it right??”
I always ask myself……
Actually I need to tell him or not…. I want tell him before cny… don’t know I have the chance to let him know or not…or I just wait the time coming????


WHAT CAN I DO???

1 comment:

  1. chit..go ahead with ur feeling..as u ad confirm u are plu..don think too much d..
    no body will look down on u..
    i m a real example..we all did..no even one of us tell others ur secret..and also look down on u..
    and i was a lesbian also..i don mind ppl noe i was..it's so normal..nowadays..it become so common d..no body will said this is ur fault.maybe they will console u o wat..but they wont look down on u if they are ur real friend..go ahead..dawnlee here to support u..

    ReplyDelete