Thursday, January 22, 2009

final exam...THE MOST TOUGH!!!!!!!!!

21.01.2009(wed) sunny day
It’s been a long time I not write blog already…..

It is because I had been busy to prepare my final exam….
This is the most tough final exam in this two years diploma…

So I need to study hard to get better result …so that I just can continue my study at kl this middle of year……

However, after 4 days of exam… I feel that really regret as I didn’t put much efforts on my study…..

The 4 papers that I have been done, it seems like I don’t know how to answer it…..
When sitting at exam hall, it’s really makes me frightened… all students sitting there are busy to write answer…. And me how???

Just sitting there and dreaming….. Dreaming that the god can help me do all my papers…

Haix….. I should not think so much already…. I should not watch back what have I done…..
I should summon up myself… and need to continue doing my revision….

As after CNY I still have 2 papers waiting for me….
So I just hope that I can score the 2 subjects so that can try to push back my CGPA to 3.50……
This is the only way hope….


No comments:

Post a Comment