Friday, January 9, 2009

Pantai Keracut

03.01.2009(sat) raining


Today we went out with man power them to Pantai Keracut….
They said the view of Pantai Keracut is really nice…… besides, I know it can help me keep fit…so I go there for a mountain climbing…haha….
It is really nice and I very enjoy at there also….
This was the first time that I experienced the life of nature... it feels great……
When we climbed up the mountain…….the alley that we crossed is smaller than my body…..and full of wet mud….this is because raining just now….and I scared that I will fall down…but luckily I arrived safety…haha….
During the time climbing it’s really great……the step by step that we cross through the mountain is actuality. It seems like I have successfully striving for my future….
Aldo climbing mountain is really dangerous and difficult to do so……however….we still succeed d….hehe…..
After that, we arrived Pantai Keracut….we took a lot of photos at there….
After resting there for about one hour than we went back to the place we placed our car by boat…..
Today I really enjoy for my mountain climbing and I realize that Penang still have so much fun place to play one…so I promise myself I will come next time again…haha….

the below is de pic that we take at de mountain n pantai keracut......:



finally we can took photo at pantai keracut d.......^^



i also don't know we 3 are staring what???.....haha


i seem like very slim .... can sit on de root without broking it...haha



we climbed up the whole moutain  for about more than 1 hours....we both looked so tired one...haha




dis is de jetty we waiting for the boat to fetch us back....




my bottle look so nice on de beach.....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment