Thursday, January 22, 2009

fortune- telling about myself


14.01.2009(wed) sunny day
When doing revision together at the living room, my friend helped me to fortune-telling…..

Wao….. I just know that I know a friend that really good in such kind of things…….
The fortune-telling is damm accurate and exact…..

About 90% is say the right thing about my current and future life…….

She said I too good in planning…..

For example, if I decide to do a thing….i will plan many ways to do it or solve it….
So this will bring many confusing to me and difficult for me to make decision because too many choices already……. And it will cause me lose something if I too good in “thinking”….

On top of that, I need to be hardworking to study or work…..
If I put more effects on my study and my working…. I will get a good outcome in future one….

Besides, she says I need bravely to chat with others or friends……so that it will help me create a closed relationship with my friends or others….so that will bring good luck and fortune for me……

I think she quite say the right point about my life…. I really agree about it……

But just have one thing that I not really agree is my healthy…..
She said on the part of my heart and nose will have healthy problem….
Although I agree what she said but I still think i have a serious matter on my healthy not only at my heart and nose also…

Haha…. After listening what she said…. I feel that I actually I need to change be a brave person…. Don’t always not dare to say anything to others and I need to make a good decision when face my problems…^^

2 comments:

  1. haha..... just think that abit zhun ma....haha.....
    but i like to control my life by myself....^^

    ReplyDelete