Friday, February 27, 2009

KL and Genting trip 2009(part 2)

DAY 3
After staying one night at the bad room.. we finally can went back to KL d……
However, MC,YC and WC needed to go back hometown d….
So just left me, Abuba, Jesus, Phaik Yan and Da bing staying at kl…….


Before we all separated back to our destination… we had our lunch at JW MARRIOT Hotel…
There is a Shang Hai restaurant…… they said many artist frm other countries came here to eat before one…it’s very famous… even my idol, lee hom came here before….haha…..
We ate a lot of things that is really nice…… expecially the “tang pau”… something like a pau one…Inside have soup one…. Really nice…..
Besides, we still eat some desert there… all is shang hai food…..

After that went to Time Square shopping…..
As they accompany me to wait my closed friend, Jeremy to fetch me……
After Jeremy fetching me we went to take our dinner.. and it’s almost 10 pm d…..
As we can say is our supper la….haha….
After that, I stay one night at his house…
I really shy about staying there… as my friend let me sleep on his bed then he sleep on floor…
As he said I am de guest for him….
That time I really shy abt it…… and really thankful for it……

DAY 4
We woke up at 10am something…..
We went outside Jeremy’s house to wait Gabriel to fetch us to Genting……
He is also my another closed friend……


After he fetching us.. we went to tesco to buy some food to eat at genting..
After that we arrived at genting is about 4pm d…it’s quite late d…
That time we felt no mood to go theme park playing d…..
So we just went to play haunted house…
We three seem like a big guy and said will not worry about the ghost in the haunted house…


Who knew that when we entered the haunted house… we all seem like a little girls very scare about it,……haha…
We were screaming as loud as we can…. Actually the ghost is not scary at all..
But I also dunno why we three will be like this……. Haha…….
But I really enjoy it… as we three first time playing together so it’s feeling great… it’s really let us closed together…. I mean in our friendship…..^^




shang hai reataurant....

pic taken in the restaurant....


"tang pau".. i like it very much....^^


the pig ears....



the desert...



the desert...





No comments:

Post a Comment