Friday, February 27, 2009

KL and Genting trip 2009(part 1)

23.02.2009(mon) raining day
After 6 days trip to KL and Genting…. Feeling that very tired and seem like no more energy…..
Haha ….. Actually I not enjoy the KL trip…as maybe my closed friends not going together…
So, I will feel boring there…
However, sometime is quite fun one… especially at Sunway and Genting….hehe….
So let me one by one to tell u about de trip…… :

DAY 1……

We arrived in KL about 1pm….so it will not rush for us to check in the hotel….
We stayed at JW MARRIOT HOTEL…. Is a 5 star hotel……It just opposite the Pavilion…..



It’s really a luxury hotel that I haven’t stayed before……
When we entered the room…. I saw two big beds and about 38 inch of LCD tv placed in front the beds……. It’s really high standard n I really like it……..
The washroom is fully furnished….. whatever you want will provided in the washroom…
Such as the shower gel…… shampoo….conditioner……and so on…
N de most important is bath salt is provided for us to do spa when taking bath….
Besides the view through our room’s window is a whole row of branded shop of PAVILION
Nice right??^^



After taking bath.. we continued our kl trip….
We went to klcc shopping a while….. that I really felt tired d…..as we walked for more than 30 mins frm bus station to our hotel …. Sure tired la…
So, that time I really no mood to buy the things I like d….

DAY 2
We woke up early as we need to keep our luggages to go next station…. That is SUBANG JAYA….



As this is the main purpose we came to KL……. CLUBBING….haha……
Early morning Abuba brought us to eat fish head meehoon soup….
The soup is make of milk one… really nice… I like it…….
After that we just started our journey frm KL to SUBANG….
We get a MONORIAL n KTM to there..... Ii’s about 35 mins….
After arriving SUBANG JAYA… we can’t even get a taxi…
So, we needed to walk frm KTM station to our hotel….
It’s really far….. we walked until our body feeling sweat… and it’s really uncomfortable….
That time I really want cry d….
But never mind I told myself as long as I achieve my purpose to clubbing then the energy that I wasted is worth one……
After walking 30 mins…. Finally we arrived our hotel d… that is SUN INN Hotel……
That time I taught I really can rest for a while and get a cool air cond…..
However, we just know that the room that provided to us just big as my house’s toilet…



That time really angry and getting mad d…..
Abuba can’t control her patient d… so she straight went to ask the worker to change the room for us……
After that they changed a family package room for us… inside 2 single beds and 2 double beds are provided… luckily is enough for us to sleep d…… I satisfied on it d….
But just a big different we stayed in 5 star hotel and 2 star hotel….. haix….
I advised myself again don’t care so much… as long as I can go clubbing then I felt happy d….^^


The first time I go clubbing… it’s really fun and I enjoy abt it…..
We went MOS(by ministry of sound) clubbing…..Some ppl called it EUPHORIA…… it’s really famous in SUBANG area….
I really like the stage at there… and de sound n light is really nice……
When clubbing there I just drank abit alcohol….. as I scared I’ii getting allergy…..
After that.. Abuba taught me to dance…..
At first I not dare to dance because I really scare about it…
However, after that I like to dance d…. as mayb I drank some alcohol… so I dare to dance in front the dancing stage…..^^
I really enjoy it….. the place really nice n high standard……
But something i unhappy was I can’t see handsome guy there…. It’s really maked me unhappy lo…haha…..










taken in front skating area....



ice skating rink of Sunway Pyramid....



taken after finish clubbing at MOS...




phaik yan, abuba, jesus, me n mei chen......






MOS dancing stage.... really nice.....very sorry ya.. just can show u all one pic.....





MOS(by ministry of sound) also called Euphoria....







we all slept d when sitting KTM to subang jaya.....







during tea time... we eat donuts at J'co.....






mee hoon soup make wif milk one.....quite nice....




when midnite i chat wif abuba until 4am... after that we had no place to sleep d... then we just slept at corridor...very pity rite...haha.... we still hav some tea in front de door...haha...






















No comments:

Post a Comment