Thursday, June 11, 2009

college fees.....

02.06.2009(tues) sunny day

Today I went to bank to take my pocket money……
It’s about 2000 dollar per week…
Isn’t alot right??haha,..
Actually the money was not belonged to me….
I accompanied pei joo, cheng ho and yc to Public Bank to pay the college fees…..
I paid my fees already… I just felt boring at house……
So I went with them by LRT instead of day-dreaming at house……
The fees is about about 1951 dollar for this semester…..
Is it expensive???
When last week I paid the fees, I felt distressed about it…..
Watching the money that I withdrew from ATM….. it just made me thinking back that I was not done well in my diploma…..
If I’ve done well, I can get my scholarship for my adv.diploma……so that I will not pay so much fees for it…..
If I study hard then I will not worry about the studies in adv.diploma….
The stronger basic I have, the lesser I will be worried about…..

Haix….actually I should not look backward … everything had happened..
I even can’t change it anymore….
One thing I only can do is I need to study hard and always revision my lesson that I have learnt from lecturer…. That’s done……
I need to think positively…..
After 2 years “hard fighting”…. I sure can pass my ACCA papers…
Then I will be a professional chartered accountant……..
That’s my dream……
I hope I can fulfill my goal…….^^






too many money d...argh........

No comments:

Post a Comment