Tuesday, August 25, 2009

exam week.....

25.08.2009(tues) sunny day
Exam is just around the corner….
11 days more is the exam day….
I have no idea whether I can finish my revision or not….
I really regret about why I didn’t put much effort on my study……

Why will be like this????
I even have no mood to study at all…..
As maybe I too enjoy my KL life d… going here and going there…
Actually it’s quite wasting a lot of time…..
Although I just have 2 subjects in this semester…but it’s really tough……
Sometime I quite blur for what I actually studying for……
Everydays I need to memorize such a thick book like dictionary…..
However, I just know some of the parts what the book said….

I worry about whether I can finish study all or not…..
But, now I have no enough time to think about whether can study or not…
I need to struggle for my study….
So that I can pass it....... that’s my vision……

No comments:

Post a Comment