Friday, August 7, 2009

07.08.2009(thurs) sunny day
It’s been a long time I’m not writing my blog in English….
So. I better force myself to write it….
Or not I will forget how to write in english ……

Today we went clubbing in kl…. That pub is called “POPPY”….
It’s just nearby KLCC…. Walking opposite LV shop around 5 mins you will see the pub ….
This is the first time I went with my KL classmates……
It’s quite fun at there….not so many people that I imagine will go clubbing today……. Just I prefer to go MOS….
That’s is non-smoking area……

POPPY is a nice pub that has a small swimming pool…
I wanted to see who was the lucky guy will fall into the pool when drunk…..
However, I didn’t see it….haha…….

The music is not actually nice at all… the sound is not lousy like MOIS…
I prefer MOIS’s sound system….it seriously makes me hot and I quite enjoy at there…..just one thing I don’t like is MOIS’ environment……smoking area…haha……

Today I’m not drunk again…just feeling moody again…..and not really enjoy dancing there….
Maybe I can’t even see leng zaiS at there….. the most handsome guy I think is the DJ…he is quite nice looking and can spoke fluent English……I just knew he kept asked us to shout SU WEI...SU WEI....SU WEI...i just felt funny....but we all also follow what he said to do....haha….

However, it’s really quite fun and enjoy…..
As I can know more about our classmates… this is the first time gaik chin went clubbing….
I don’t know whether she is enjoy or not……. She ‘s shy at there…..She was really funny…. And she kept saying that she even didn’t know how to dance and drink liquor…..haha…..
Actually you need to drink some liquor…so that you will dare to dance at all…..

POPPY.......
the swimming pool......

The DJ.....haha.....


taken in toilet.....




joo n me....


me, gaik n joo.....





















No comments:

Post a Comment