Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My convocation (part 2)

pic taken at home before going to attend my convo....wakaka.....
the flowers that given by hyde, my god sis....^^ really nice and beautiful.....


yun, me n mei chen....


me n pei joo......


ah bu, me, pj n kk.....

pic taken in front CA......


me n jesus......



me n cheng ho.....


cosway n me.....


pj n me.....

me n ah bu......


yun n me.....

gaik chin n me....




loon n me.....

khai jing n me.....


sheue yee n me.....

vic n me......

yih n me.....

me n kk......

it was a great convocation for me... i really grateful abt it.....
however, i was regret that i haven't individually taking picture wif mei chen, whuang ching, yc, n so on.....
but nvm la... when next time we meet again then juz take pic together la.....^^






















No comments:

Post a Comment