Thursday, July 16, 2009

Released d...........^^

16.07.2009(thurs) sunny day
After a few days keeping myself calm down……
I feel that I released at all….and will not always think negative issue d……
I quite happy about it…… at least now I have the mood to revision my study d instead of hanging out….haha……
But I really hate that I’m getting sick again…..
I don’t like to be sick in kl….

When I’m getting I can’t eat whatever I want…
When I’m getting sick I always will getting cold…..
When I’m getting sick I even seldom to take care my face d….
When I’m getting sick I will keep myself to sleep no matter noon or night (although I like to sleep^^)
When I’m getting sick I will drink about 5 liters water per day….
I hate to be sick….HATE IT!!!!!!! HATE IT!!!!!!!!

It’s seem like I not really care about myself even though I get sick d…..
I need to take care myself so that I can fully recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment