Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My roommate...

06.04.2009(mon) raining day
Leong had moved house to Taman Kristal……
When he was moving his luggage and mattress to the car, I just saw and didn’t say anything…
And I kept telling him why didn’t tell me about he was moving today……
He just smiled to me……

Actually I knew he’s going to move last week….. but I just mind why he didn’t tell me earlier and I need to get this news from outsider…. Leong …we ‘re roommate right??

Gaik chin them kept telling me that he such a shy person… he will not simply tell anything to others….
I know that and I agree he is a shy fish…… I’m not blame him at all….
This is because I really care about him…..
We had been roommate for 2 years….. sometimes I will argue with him….
However he treats me really nice…although he always bully me la…..

From today u will not stay here anymore….. the room will become bigger for yih and me…..
Although we both keep saying that we have more free space to do whatever we want…but I know we both will miss the days we stayed together, played together, studied together, watched movie together, ate Mc’d together, chat together when at midnight…….

I no longer hear u calling me “ah gua” d……
I no longer said “don’t forget to switch off the lamp and don’t play music too loud when sleeping”
I no longer said “u need to study hard….“

I gonna miss u….. and thanks to be my roommate……and my closed friend…..
I hope you can start a new life in penang and don’t play too much ya…
U need to study hard so that your parents will proud of u and will not look down on you……..
Leong.....Take care.....

No comments:

Post a Comment