Sunday, April 19, 2009

REGINE......my lovely niece....^^

19.04.2009(sun) raining day
Staying a night at hyde’s house……as we went shopping until 10 o’clock d…
It’s tired for us back to sp…so we decided to stay a night at her house….
Hyde is my god sister….she treats me as her real brother and cares me a lot….
She is a nice lady…and friendly also….^^
I really respect her…..

Staying a night at hyde’s house… I saw my nephew and niece(hyde’s son and daughter)…they’re really funny and cute…..
When their acting or even saying something…also making us to laugh….
Mayb they too small… everything they said are just pute…..not even to harm any person…… I love them very much….

She was on the way to attend ballet class…. She’s only 3 yo… why attend so many classes??.....Actually is she requests her mom to let her join ballet class one…^^



say HI.....

she is cute right?? her name is regine.....^^


showing her man power....haha....



No comments:

Post a Comment