Monday, April 13, 2009

finally i hv my new hp......

12.04.2009(sun) raining day


I just bought a new handphone…. Sony ericsson…C902…..
I asked my cousin to help me buy the handphone…
So I asked her to take to penang for me…so that I can use my whole new hp…….
I very excited for my new hp…..as I lost my W850 for a year…
Since I lost my hp when going to genting last year…
Finally I saved enough money to buy the hp……
However, I almost use all my pocket money to buy it….
Feeling not to spend my pocket money to buy a new hp…but after a long time I thinking and deciding..i chose to buy C902…almost costed 1000 dollar..
But it’s really worth…… the phone included 2gb memory card….
And 5.0mp…the picture is really clear and nice..
I like my new hp very much…^^




The back side of the hp….

The real face of C902…..


The boxes…..



No comments:

Post a Comment