Thursday, September 17, 2009

wait for me ya....^^

it's been a long time i not write my blog again.......
i have no idea about it......
maybe i have nothing to express my feeling at all......

a day after my exam....i went back to my hometown.....
at last i can released d...
i finish my busy and run for my life back to alor star for almost one month....
staying away from study n kl busy life...
it's quite enjoyable....
everyday i wake up at 8.30am...
eating BREAKFAST and onlining.....waching movie.....
then eating lunch....sleeping....onlining..... having my dinner....onlining.....n sleeping....
i pass my life easily....
haha.... i for sure i will getting fatty back when going back kl......

i'd eaten al lot of delicious food...such as laksa....indian mee....fried oyster...
fried koey teow.....koey teow soup.....indian kuih.......
pasembur...n so on so on.....haha.....really delicious.......

however, sometime i quite bored at home...
doing nothing there....
staring the clock to pass my day.......
i quite miss my kl housemates d...
i also miss my penang friends.... alor star friends.......
but it's ok for me..
as i will meet my penang friends this coming sunday....
and i will gather with my alor star friend next week...
i really miss them a lot....
i waiting for it....
wait for me ya....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment