Sunday, May 10, 2009

farewell party (part 1)

05 to 07.05.2009(tues to thurs) sunny day

I was going back with loon to attend the farewell party that organized by ah bu them…..
It’s been 3 weeks that I’m not back penang d…..
I really miss about pg life….. when crossing te penang bridge…. I saw de familiar sea view and de location of queensbay…. Suddenly I smiled…… penang is de best place for me as well…….
When arriving tanjung bungah… we knew that we had no place to stay anymore… as we couldn’t stay at our hostel d……
So. we just decided to overnight at yc’s hostel…..

When I step in yc’s house…. I saw ah bu was sitting in the living room..
I knew that something sadness thing has happened on her….
I try to console her…. But it’seem like very sad and kept blaming herself….
That’s not your wrong…dun always blame yourself ok????
This few days I know not on mood… sometimes u blame at me also…
But it’s ok…. Time will pass all…. after that u will feel relax d….

No comments:

Post a Comment