Monday, May 4, 2009

23.04.2009(thurs) sunny day

Damm BORED….. staying at home and doing nothing…
I also don’t know why like this……..
Everyday I pass with the same things….. wake up early morning…go to buy breakfast…
Online…blogging…. Chatting….. listening to the music…..watching movie….
It’s quite bored…..
I think I should go to attend the conversation class next week... so that I can improve my pronounciation of English.. i’ m quite weak on it….. or not next time ppl will laugh me if I say out the wrong word…..
However, this week I have promised myself to achieve 3 jobs..
Then I on de way to do it… hoping that can achieve it as well…..^^

Still have 3 weeks more I’m going to study in kl…
Actually I should be excited on it… but I seem like moody now….don’t know why…
Maybe I miss about something… something that I left behind after going to kl…..

No comments:

Post a Comment